Security Grade installs Trident Locking systems on fortified doors to protect your systems:
- Four Point Locking (Five Point By Adding Additional Hinge Side Bolt)
- Stainless Steel Deadbolts
- Stainless Steel Anti-Pry Plate
- Stainless Steel Thru-Bolt Plates
- Installs in Under 2 Hours
- Hinge-Side, Surface Applied, Locking Bolt
- Total Code Compliance
- Deadbolts (not latches) provide maximum protection
We also install 3M Security Film and/or Bullet Proof glass anywhere necessary to further harden your facility:
- Glass fragment retention film is tear-resistant to help protect people, property and possessions.
- Combine with 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
- Offers high visual light transmission to provide excellent aesthetics.
- Rejects up to 97% of infrared light so you can enjoy energy savings, enhanced comfort and protection.
Security Grade installs Armortex® produces the most comprehensive line of Bullet, Blast and
Forced Entry Protection Products available, such as:
- Bullet Resistant Fiberglass Panels
- Custom Fabrics & Textiles
- Bullet Resistant Steel & Aluminum Windows
- Bullet Resistant Wood, Steel & Aluminum Storefront Doors
- Bullet & Blast Resistant Aluminum Window Systems (up to 42 psi, and 30 cal. Armor Piercing)
- Blast Resistant Steel & Aluminum Storefront Doors
- Forced Entry / Bullet Resistant Windows & Doors